Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Visit with the Pitts...

March 26-28, 2009...Uncle Mike, Auntie Jo Jo, Charlie & Crosby came to town. We had so much fun with them. I played with Charlie the whole time. He is so much fun. I got to meet my new cousin, Crosby. She is two months old. I had fun with Uncle Mike and Charlie at the park, and I love Auntie Jo Jo, too. We celebrated Uncle Mike's birthday a little early, and Uncle Matt & Sara came to the party, too. Mommy made pizza for the party. We had a great time!
Uncle Mike, Auntie Jo Jo, Charlie & Crosby...

My new cousin, Crosby...
Playing with Charlie...
Sharing grapes with Charlie...
Crosby & Reesey...
Hanging out with Uncle Matt & Sara...
I love to have fun with Uncle Matt...

Grammy & Grandpa & all the grandkids...