Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Lots of Time Outside...

March 7-11, 2009...We've had lots of warm days mixed in with a few cool days. It was in the 80s on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, and I went outside a lot. I've been spending lots of time playing at my sand and water table and playing sports in our yard. Here's what I've been up to lately.
March 11, 2009...Looking for airplanes...
Having fun with Reesey... My silly face...

Grandpa came over for a picnic...
March 10, 2009...Mommy & I made peanut butter
bird feeders while Reese was taking a nap.

March 9, 2009...Mommy took Reesey & me to visit
her old school and see her former students. Here I am

with Kathryn, Erin, Meredith, Abby, Emma & Sarah.

Mommy taught all of these girls while pregnant with me.

Playing with my neighbor, Wyntur...
March 7, 2009...
Playing with one of my dump trucks...