Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

I'm Thirty-Five Months Old!!!

May 23, 2009...I am now 35 months old...one more month til I'm three years old!!! Mommy & Daddy can't believe it! Right now I'm totally into baseball. I love to be the pitcher. Daddy just got me my very own baseball glove and a new baseball two days ago. Now I can really play catch with him. I even watch some baseball games on TV with Daddy. He likes the Detroit Tigers. I also still love all of the construction equipment and any kind of truck...backhoes, graders, scrapers, dump trucks, concrete mixers, big rigs, etc. I love to see job sites and look for all kinds of equipment and trucks while we are driving around town. I'm also still obsessed with the movie Cars. I can spot anything with the Cars logo or characters when we go anywhere...on soup cans, yogurt, etc. I carry around my Cars toys (Dinoco Lightning McQueen, Chick Hicks, Gray Semi, and Chick Hicks Hauler) wherever I go. My favorite TV show is Franklin. My favorite books are Franklin books - especially the volume 2 treasury which includes four stories; This is the Way We Take a Bath (which we read to Reesey all the time); Dump Trucks; Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?; Berenstain Bear books; Make Way for Ducklings; Meet Jack Truck; and any other books about animals, construction & trucks, and characters with the name Jack. My favorite foods are hummus and chips; granola bars; any kind of cracker; ice cream cones (my absolute favorite); chicken; Cars yogurt; lemonade; pepperoni; fruit snacks; and Chick-Fil-A. I love seeing Ainsley at the YMCA; going to the park with my friends; going swimming with my new swim vest; going to the library and picking out tons of books; reading before naps & bedtime; talking to Reesey; my pacis (which I have to give up next month); playing sports with Daddy; going to Grammy & Grandpa's house; sampling food at the grocery store; and doing things all by myself. I am trying to be independent. I am very inquisitive right now. I am starting to ask Daddy & Mommy lots of questions every day. I am very loved and very happy. No monkey pictures this month. We were in Hilton Head...

Here I am at a children's museum...




Bathtime with Charlie, Reese, & Mommy...