Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

My Trip to Hilton Head Island...

May 22-29, 2009...My trip to Hilton Head Island, SC. Daddy, Mommy, Reesey & I went to Hilton Head Island with Grammy, Grandpa, Uncle Matt, Sara, Auntie Jo Jo, Uncle Mike, Charlie & my new cousin, Crosby. I got to ride down in Grandpa's Tahoe with Grammy & Grandpa. We had a fun trip down. Daddy, Mommy, & Reese rode down together later in the day. We met for dinner. I had lots of fun all week with my family. I especially loved playing baseball with Daddy, eating ice cream cones, playing in the sand with Uncle Matt, and spending some time with my cousin, Charlie. Here are some pictures from my trip.
May 29, 2009...On our way back home, we stopped at
Low Country Produce. Here I am with Uncle Matt...

I got to feed "Old Brown" some green beans...
I fed the goat green beans, too...
Check out this cute cat!!!
May 28, 2009...Reesey & me...
On the beach with Uncle Matt & Grandpa...
Playing in the sand with Uncle Matt and all my diggers &
Little People...
May 27, 2009...Eating ice cream at the Salty Dog Cafe...
I love Grandpa!
I love Uncle Matt...
Waiting for our table outside the Salty Dog Cafe...
Reese & me...
I found a sand dollar all by myself...
Mommy & me...
May 26, 2009...Playing with Charlie...
I love Grammy!!!
Having a blast with Sara...
Posing for Mommy...

May 25, 2009...I love Daddy!

May 24, 2009...My family...
Playing baseball with Daddy...
Baseball boy...
Having fun with Charlie & Uncle Matt...
More baseball....

Bubbles with Grammy, Uncle Matt, & Charlie...

May 23, 2009...It rained the whole first day in HH. Daddy,
Mommy, Reese, Uncle Mike, Auntie Jo Jo, Charlie, Crosby,
Grammy & I went to a children's museum. It was fun!