Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Our Trip to Michigan...

May 4-10, 2009...Mommy took Reesey and me to Michigan. Daddy was already up there with Nana and Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and TJ. Daddy's dad, Nano, passed away. I don't understand what this means, but I know that I miss being with him. Even though everyone was really sad, we still had some good times together as a family. Here are some pictures from our time together...
May 10, 2009...Reesey & me on the plane ride home...
At the Cleveland airport...
With our family...Great Uncle Dan, Uncle Michael, TJ, Gigi,
Auntie Lish, Great Uncle Rob, Lindsey, Nana, Great Aunt
Lori, Daddy, Mommy, Reese, and me...
May 9, 2009...We went to Captain Sundae's for ice cream!
Ice cream cones are my favorite thing in the world!
I love my cousin, Lindsey!
Swimming at the pool in the hotel where Uncle Dan was staying...
My family...
Great Aunt Libby (Nano's sister), Reese, & me...
May 8, 2009...Looking out for my cousin, TJ...
Taking good care of my little brother, Reesey Roo...
I love Daddy so much...
With my cousins, Laura & TJ...
May 6, 2009...In front of the tulips from Daddy & Mommy's
wedding planted behind Nana & Nano's house...
I love Reesey!
Daddy's boy...Uncle Michael, TJ, & me...
cousins...
May 5, 2009...At the carnival in Holland...
I love flowers! This one is for you, Nana...
Smelling the tulips...

They even have dump trucks in Michigan!
In the paddle boat with Daddy, TJ, & Uncle Michael...