Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Carolina Beach, NC...

August 15-20, 2009...I went to Carolina Beach, NC for 5 days! Daddy, Mommy, Reesey & I drove down on Daddy's birthday. We stayed in a house right on the ocean with Uncle Mike, Auntie Jo Jo, my cousins Charlie & Crosby, Uncle Matt, Grammy & Grandpa. I had so much fun there. I went to the beach every day, went to the Boardwalk, had Britt's donuts (YUMMY), went to the aquarium at Ft. Fisher, rode the ferry from Ft. Fisher to Southport, rode on a boogey board, fed seagulls, looked for shells, and played a lot. Charlie & I got to sleep in bunk beds in our own room! That was really cool. Here are lots of pictures from our trip. Thank you Uncle Mike & Auntie Jo Jo for inviting us! Can we do it again next summer?


August 15, 2009...Having lunch. Happy Birthday, Daddy!
August 16, 2009...Up early with Uncle Matt...
Having a snack with Charlie on the beach...
Playing with Daddy's Michigan football guys...
Beach time...
Say "cheese"...
Mommy & me...
Wearing Uncle Matt's hat, sideways...
August 17, 2009...Feeding seagulls with Grammy...
Boogey boarding with Uncle Matt & Uncle Mike...
Uncle Matt is so much fun!
Just me...
Brothers...Reese is 11 months old today!
Grandpa & me...
August 18, 2009...At the Ft. Fisher Aquarium...Here's a spiny lobster...
Luna, the albino alligator...
A horseshoe crab...
Grammy holding a starfish...
I loved the seahorses...
GATOR!!!
Cool crab...
Cool fish...
Grammy & me...we're looking at gars...
At the Boardwalk...THIS WAS A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I rode on a blue boar on the carosel...
Charlie & me on a roller coaster...
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......
Charlie & me on the airplanes...Mommy's favorite picture
from the whole trip...
August 19, 2009...Brothers....
Playing in the water with my dolphin...
Cousins...Charlie, Crosby, Reese & me...
Boogey boardin'...


August 20, 2009...Ferry from Ft. Fisher to Southport...

Riding the ferry with Grandpa was the BEST!!!!!!
I loved every minute of it!


I am holding my new penguin, Carolina, that I got at
the Ft. Fisher Aquarium.