Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Sizzlin' Summer Safari...

August 10-14, 2009...I went to my very first camp this week...Kindercamp at the YMCA. The theme for the week was Sizzlin' Summer Safari. Mommy asked me about camp after my first day, and I said, "It was great!" I got to ride on the bus to the YMCA to go swimming two times. I learned lots of new songs. I played with my friends. I went on a safari. I played Ball Clean-up. I earned a bead bracelet for being on good behavior. I brought my snack to camp every day. It was so much fun!

August 10, 2009...Right before we left for my
first day of camp. I'm excited!!!

August 12, 2009...Wacky Wednesday! Here I

am in my Wacky Wednesday safari costume

with my counselor, Elizabeth.

August 14, 2009...Lunch & assembly on the last day of camp.
Grammy, Grandpa, Mommy, & Reesey came to watch.
My counselors, Elizabeth & Scott, & me...
The director of Kindercamp, Ms. Angela, & me...
I am friends with her little boy, Drew!