Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

I'm Thirty-Eight Months Old!!!

August 23, 2009...I am now 3 years and two months old. Mommy still can't believe that I'm three! I am so much fun, and I still say funny stuff all the time. I'm a great big brother (most of the time) to little Reesey. He is starting to be able to play with me. I still love to read books. I have fun going to the library to pick out my books, and I like to read books in a series or books about the same characters (just like Mommy). My current favorites are Berenstain Bear books (Visit the Dentist, Go out for the Team, Really Big Pet Show); books about baseball and animals; Richard Scarry books (Colors, At the Airport); Toby, Where Are You?; Over in the Meadow; Under the Sea; Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?; Dazzling Diggers; and Sports A-Z. My favorite T.V. shows are The Backyardigans & Wonder Pets. My favorite songs are Backyardigans songs, Center Field, Take Me Out to the Ballgame, Go Cubs Go, Day-O, and The Michigan Fight Song. My favorite things to eat are ice cream, chicken, yogurt, fruit snacks, granola bars, my Cars vitamins, and any kind of cracker. I tried Gogurt at the beach with Charlie, and that may be one of my new favorites. I am doing a great job on the potty, and I am ready to go to school in a couple of weeks. I love going to the pool & jumping in all by myself; going to camp; going to Rhyme Time & getting books at the library; being with my family; having Daddy say good night to me after Mommy reads to me; seeing Daddy after work; playing baseball; going for walks; getting snacks at the grocery store (in order: cookie, turkey/ham, cheese, then bread); seeing my friends; playing with my cars from the movie "Cars"; reading books with Mommy; hugging Reesey; watching my shows; taking showers; brushing my teeth; having snacks; being independent (getting drinks out of the fridge on my own, climbing into my car seat, and anything else you'll let me do by myself); seeing Uncle Matt; playing with my stuffed animals; and talking on the phone. I still take a good nap most afternoons. I'm shy around people I do and don't know, but I usually open up after a while. I love to be hugged and to give hugs. I'm silly, sweet, stubborn, happy, healthy, talkative, athletic, caring, and loving.