Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 05, 2010

Fun in Michigan, Another Birthday Party, & VIDEOS...

June 30-July 5, 2010...Mommy took Reesey & me to visit Nana in Michigan. Daddy joined us a few days later. We had such a great time. I even got to see Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and my cousins, TJ & baby Michael. Here are some pictures from my trip...


June 30, 2010...At Nana's... On the pier at Lake Michigan...
Devouring my ice cream cone...
Check me out on the pier...
Beach bum...
July 1, 2010...Yep, I found a way to play baseball...
Climbing Nana's tree...
Nana gave Reesey & me a spa bath...lit candles, special soap,
bubbles, and warm towels! I could get used to this!!!
July 2, 2010...Nana took Reesey & me to the Grand Rapids
Children's Museum. Here are some of the things I did...
At the Curious George exhibit...
Building...
Cool mirrored tunnel...lots of Jacks!!!
After the museum, we hit the John Ball Zoo...check out Mike!!!
This guy was crazy...sleeping while holding his foot!!!
A funny warthog!
Mommy & I even got to ride a camel!!! It was bumpy!
T.J., baby Michael, Uncle Michael & Auntie Lish came today!
They brought their bounce house which was tons of fun!
Playing trains with T.J.
Pushing Reesey & Baby Michael in the swing...
July 3, 2010...Outside time at Nana's...with Mommy & T.J....
Mommy's latest favorite picture of me...
More from her "photo shoot"...

My football pose...
Cousins...
Nana & I celebrated our birthdays together today!!!
Nana's is on June 15 and mine is on June 23...
I got some cool Legos...
and batting gloves...
and a Detroit Tigers jersey...
Daddy help me put together my new Lego police helicopter...
Auntie Lish made Nana & me a farm cake. We like to
play farm together when Nana visits...
July 4, 2010...Swimming behind Nana's house...
Auntie Lish, baby Michael & me...
We hiked up Mt. Pisgah. It was 239 steps up, and 239
steps down. I climbed the whole way up and back!!!
View from the top...
Nana, Reesey & me...
Then we went to Pronto Pups for some ice cream!
Of course, we had sparklers for the fourth...
In action...

Marching at Lake Michigan VIDEO...



Big bubble at the museum VIDEO...

Museum obstacle course VIDEO...

Water slide fun!!! VIDEO...

Jumping into Nana's lake VIDEO...