Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

My Trip to Orlando, Florida & VIDEOS...

July 11-18, 2010...Grammy & Grandpa took Mommy, Reesey & me to Orlando, Florida, for a vacation!!! We drove all the way there. It was a long way. We had such an awesome time together. We went to Magic Kingdom at Disney World. We went to visit Gigi. We even got to spend some time with Auntie Jo Jo & Charlie. Thanks Grammy & Grandpa for a great time!!! I love you very much!
July 11...Reesey & me in front of a small palm tree...
July 12, 2010...Check out "The Maze". This was a cool
play place in our hotel...
I got to play Candy Bar Bingo this morning. We had to
find different shapes that were certain colors... I won Fun Dip at Bingo...
July 13, 2010...On the ferry on the way to the
Magic Kingdom...I can't wait!!!
Welcome to the Magic Kingdom...
On Main Street...and did I mention it was about 100
degrees with 100% humidity today?
Mommy, Reesey & me in front of Cinderella's castle...
We saw Snow White...
We rode the carosel in Fantasyland...
One of my favorite rides was "It's a Small World"...
Grandpa told Mommy that he would never go on the tea
cups again a long time ago...I guess he'll go with me!!!
I was trying to turn the wheel and go really fast!
These were some crazy characters in the Winnie the Pooh ride...
We saw Mickey's house in Toontown. He likes sports, too!!!
We got to meet Mickey & Minnie!
Grammy's favorite..."The Country Bear Jamboree"...
My favorite..."Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride"...
Grandpa's favorite..."The Jungle Cruise"...
We saw Donald & Mickey in the parade...
We also got to see Woody & Jessie in the parade...
Of course we had to get a souvenir at Disney. I got a Buzz
Lightyear light-up toy, and Reesey got a Mickey one. We
lasted about nine hours at the Magic Kingdom!!!
July 14, 2010...Swiming...
Grandpa and I read my football and baseball books...
July 15, 2010...We went to visit Gigi...
Gigi took us to a cool water park and playground...
This was really fun! Grandpa was pushing us...
Swinging...
We love you, Gigi!
July 16, 2010...Playing football in the pool...
Charlie, Reesey, Mommy, and me (in Mommy's goggles)...
I love swimming!
Grammy & Grandpa treated us to strawberry daquiris
and pina coladas. Charlie & I loved them!
My cousin, Charlie, & me...
Auntie Jo Jo & me...
Grandpa made me tons of badges...for being a good swimmer!
July 17, 2010...Cousins...In position on the bridge at our hotel...
Charlie & me...
Brothers...
Precious!
Cousins...
Grandpa even painted our faces...
We got to make smores on our last night!

July 13...Here I am on the carosel in Fantasyland in
the Magic Kingdom at Disney World-VIDEO...



Here I am on Aladdin's Magic Carpet Ride!

This was my favorite ride, and I even got to make

us go up & down!!! VIDEO...

Here's a VIDEO of a cool parade I saw at Disney...

July 15, 2010...Going for a ride at the park

Gigi took us to in Zephyrhills...VIDEO...

July 16, 2010...Playing football with Grandpa

in the pool VIDEO...

Playing Diggity Dog with Charlie VIDEO...