Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm Forty-Nine Months Old!!!

July 23, 2010...I am now 49 months old...yep, four years and one month! Let's see...I'm still pretty much into Legos, Cars, baseball, and football. I love to play with my baseball, football, and hockey guys! I've had an awesome month...I've been to Duck, NC; Holland, MI; and Orlando, FL. I also spent a week at sports camp. We haven't been home very much at all. Some of my favorite things that I've eaten on all of these trips have been donuts from Duck Donuts, ice cream cones in Holland, MI, popsicles in Orlando...basically all treats on vacation! I also really love Yo Kids Squeezers and I now like sauteed spinach. My favorite color is still light blue. My favorite books are T is for Touchdown; H is for Homerun; Veggie Tales; Toy Story; 50 States; and nonfiction football and baseball books. My favorite songs are "Three is the Magic Number", "Nothing Too Tough", and "I've Got Two Eyes." My favorite show is still "The Backyardigans" and my two favorite movies are "Cars" and "Toy Story." One of the most exciting things that has happened to me over the past month is that I am really getting to be a good swimmer. I can swim in water that is up to my chest without a life jacket. I have also learned almost all 50 states and their capitals. I can do the United States puzzle on my own...so I've learned where most of the states are, too! I've also decided that I like to take showers now instead of baths (except for spa baths at Nana's house). What I love...going to Grammy & Grandpa's house; playing baseball and other things outside with Daddy when he gets home from work; reading and playing with Mommy; being silly and wrestling with Reesey; going anywhere on an airplane; playing with my sports guys; playing with my Legos; playing the game Diggity Dog; being outside; seeing my friends; going swimming at the pool and wearing my goggles; seeing my friends at the YMCA; eating snacks; and did I mention...playing? Yep, that's about it!