Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 14, 2008

More March Pics...

March 14, 2008...Just woke up from my nap!
Mommy took me to watch the Tarheels at
Grammy & Grandpa's house today. I had fun playing.
I climbed into this chair all by myself.


I enjoy feeding myself oatmeal. Mommy went into the other
room to put some toys away, and I kept eating. When she came
back, I had oatmeal all over me...in my hair, on my face, on
my jammies, and all over the tray. I looked at Mommy
and simply said, "Mess." I thought this was pretty funny.Bathtime, after my oatmeal mess.

March 13, 2008...It was 75 degrees today. I enjoyed
playing with some chalk at the park with my friend, Camden.
Check out my new purple crocs!

I got chalk all over myself!

Sharing (except for the purple) chalk with Camden.
Purple is my very favorite color.