Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Some New March Pictures...

We've had awesome weather so far in March! Several 70 degree days. We've been taking advantage of it...going to the park every day, taking walks, and wearing shorts and short-sleeved shirts! Mommy's got spring fever!
March 6, 2008...Lots of pictures from today.
I can still do touchdown! I got hurt just a little bit. What a sad face!
Playing with Camden (and eating a cracker).

What a cutie!!!
At the park...check out this cool car! The owner
let me ride around in it for a little bit. I wish
Mommy would get me one!

Walking home from the park with Grammy.
March 5, 2008...Mommy couldn't resist taking
this picture of me.

March 3, 2008...Enjoying a WARM day at the park.
Here I am discovering chalk!

March 1, 2008...Mommy took me to one of her former
student's basketball game. At half-time, I got to play
basketball with his sister. I still love basketball!!!


At the park, earlier in the day. I love sand.