Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Playa del Carmen, Mexico...

Daddy and Mommy took me to Playa del Carmen, Mexico, for my first big vacation March 22-29, 2008. We met Nana, Nano, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and my cousin, T.J., there. It was awesome! I got to go to the pool and the beach every single day! Here are lots of pictures from my trip.



At the airport in Charlotte, looking for planes.
At the airport in Cancun, waiting for our bus.
Going on a pool safari with Daddy, Nano, Uncle
Michael, T.J., and Auntie Lish.

On the porch of our condo.
Auntie Lish, T.J., and Uncle Michael...out for lunch.
I LOVE guacamole, chips, and beans!!! My first "pinada" (non-alcoholic pina colada)
with Mommy and Daddy. Mommy shared it with me.


Braving the chilly water with Nano.
Mommy loves black & white shots!
Making sand castles with Nana and Mommy.

In my "Superman suit" poolside with T.J.
I LOVE making T.J. smile. He is so happy!!!
Having a yummy breakfast with Nana (and the rest
of the family). I ate eggs, toast, some of

Mommy's waffles, beans & chips, and watermelon!!!
Playing in the ocean with Nano.
At the beach with Daddy and Mommy.
On my way home. I hate to leave, but I LOVE to fly!