Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm 21 Months Old!!!

Hey everybody! I turned 21 months old on March 23 while vacationing in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. So, sorry to tell you that I didn't get my usual monkey picture taken. You'll have to wait until next month. The biggest change from last month is my vocabulary. I am talking so much more. Some of my new words/phrases are...ice in cup, blue, green, chalk, cow, pacifier, crocodile, push-ups, pig, pillow, red, walk, dinosaur, eskimo kiss, chicken wings, diaper, diaper change, Mickey Mouse diaper, purple crocs, all aboard choo choo, thank you mama, helicopter, motorcycle, and ladder golf. I am putting two and three words together now. Mommy and Daddy still don't always understand what I'm trying to say, but it's getting easier. I still love music and books. My current favorites are any books with Clifford; my set of transportation books; Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit; Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you Hear?; Trucks; Jesse Bear What Will You Wear?; and Designed by God so I Must Be Special. I'm still a good eater. I love to drink my smoothies and eat eggs, mango, avocado, chicken, mac & cheese, crackers, bread, applesauce, and yogurt. Those are my favorites. I always ask for ice in my cup. I'm starting to get some new teeth. My favorite things to do are go for walks, watch Curious George, Clifford, and Tigger and Pooh, play basketball with Grammy and Grandpa, play outside with a tennis ball and ladder golf with Daddy, get purple balloons from the grocery store, read books, be sung to, get tickled, go to the park, go to the library for Rhyme Time, and go out to lunch with Mommy and our friends. Can you believe I'll be 2 years old in 3 months???


At the pool in Playa.
Swimming with Daddy.
Enjoying my Easter Eggs with cousin, T.J.

(Nana filled them with crackers for me and Puffs for T.J.).
Getting Nana to open an Easter Egg.