Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

Fun with Friends...

I've had lots of time with my friends lately. Here are some pictures from some of these parties and playdates...
November 17, 2008...I had playgroupd at my house
today. Here I am looking at Julia's new book with her...
Doing an alphabet puzzle with Eli...
November 16, 2008...Here I am with Morgan. His
mommy and daddy brought us dinner, and we got
to play together. Morgan is 3 years old.

November 13, 2008...Camden and his mommy
came over for dinner because both our daddies
were working late. Mommy made pizza and
broccoli for us! YUMMY!!!
November 12, 2008...Celebrating Julia's 2nd
birthday...I ended up being the guest of honor
because I was the only friend (over 8 weeks old)
who could make it. I even got a kiss from the
birthday girl. (Mommy was sad that she didn't
get that on film).
My first chocolate cupcake...
Riding Julia's new horse and holding her
baby doll that I just love!