Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 30, 2008

November 25-30, 2008

November 25-30, 2008...Lots going on at this time of year. Grammy's birthday, Thanksgiving, spending time with the Pitts, and getting ready for Christmas! Here are some pictures from these exciting days.


November 30, 2008...Here I am decorating our Christmas
tree. Mommy & Daddy wanted to get it up early this year!
I had fun putting the ornaments on the tree.
Reese watched me choose the ornaments.Here is the little Christmas tree that I have in my room!
Sitting on Grammy & Grandpa's steps with Charlie!
Posing with Reese & Charlie for Grammy & Grandpa's
Christmas card! Aren't we little angels?
November 29, 2008...Reading books with Uncle Mike & Charlie.
November 28, 2008...I got to see Santa Claus at Tookie Toys!
Still not so sure about him. Reese really liked him though.
Here I am with Mrs. Claus and my friend, Julia. I'm checking
out a backhoe that I really want for Christmas.
We did it again...Chuck E. Cheese! I love this place!!!
Here I am watching the show, my favorite part. I also
played some games with Charlie & Daddy.
Here I am with Daddy & Chuck E. Cheese!
Going in the tunnels with Daddy!
November 27, 2008...
Thanksgiving Day. We started off the day in the right way
by going to a race in Wake Forest. Daddy, Mommy, Uncle
Mike, and I ran the Gobbler's 5K run. Actually, I just
rode in the jogger and held on tight to Little Bear! It was a
very cold morning!
Before the race...
After the race!!! Then we headed to Starbucks, and I got
to try my very first hot chocolate. It was yummy!!!
Playing at the park with Charlie...
Eating Thanksgiving dinner at Grammy & Grandpa's.
I really loved the sweet potatoes and the turkey this year.

Mommy holding Reese and me after an awesome day!
November 26, 2008...Today is Grammy's Birthday!
Before celebrating, Mommy took Reese and me to see one
of her former students, Reef. He is in the 6th grade now!
Out to lunch for Mexican to celebrate Grammy's birthday!
I love you very much, Grammy!
Playing with Uncle Mike & Charlie...Charlie & I helped Grammy open her presents!
Grammy & her three little grandsons...
Helping Grandpa with Grammy's cake...
November 25, 2008...I got to go and pick up Auntie Jo Jo
& Charlie from the airport! They came from NYC to
spend Thanksgiving with us.
Here's Charlie!!!
I think Charlie is a lot more fun this time!