Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 03, 2008

Singing in my High Chair...

November 3, 2008...Here I am singing "Little Bear, Little Bear, Sing a Song." "Little Bear" is one of my favorite books and t.v. shows. The lyrics are: "Little Bear, Little Bear sing a song. Ding Dong. Run along. Turn around. Fall to the ground. Dance on your toes. Wriggle your nose. Wiggle your hips. Do back flips. Stand up tall. Make yourself small. The moon shines bright. Say goodnight. Go to bed, sleepyhead." I have the song memorized, and I like to act it out (and have Mommy help Reese act it out, too).

November 3, 2008...Here I am singing "Bob the Builder" (over and over again). This can drive my mommy crazy, especially when I sing it over and over again in the car while Reese is crying. I am currently learning the rest of the song.