Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm 29 Months Old!!!

November 23, 2008...I turned 29 months old today! Here are my monthly monkey pictures. As you can see from the pictures, I have a new favorite friend. He is my teddy bear named Little Bear. Uncle Matt gave him to me for Christmas two years ago, but I never really played with him until recently. Now, he goes everywhere with me. He even sits on the potty beside the bathtub while I'm taking a bath. He is really cute. I love to be read to, and my favorite books at this time are Bob the Builder books; We're Going to the Zoo; my Animal Baby magazines; Trucks; Have You Seen Birds?; Happy Thanksgiving, Biscuit; and any books about animals or diggers. I love to sing, and I frequently get songs stuck in my head that I have to sing over and over again, especially "Bob the Builder." I know all of the lyrics to the theme song. I love to play at Grammy & Grandpa's house, play with my Little People, play with my animal figurines, play with my diggers, go to the park, do crafts with Mommy, help Mommy bake cookies and other things, help Daddy make smoothies, go to the grocery store with Daddy, get "treats" ("vanilla milk" and juice boxes) from Starbucks, play with my friends, and hug and kiss Reese. I have to take my favorite toy (of the minute) up to my bed while I nap. I am happy, sweet, very talkative (at home), energetic, silly, and very lovable.