Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fun at the N.C. State Fair & VIDEOS...

October 21, 2010...Grammy & Mommy took Reesey & me to the fair again this year. This was a field trip to go with my farm theme because my favorite part of the fair is seeing all the farm animals. We had a blast and ate lots of good (junk) food! I ate corn on the cob, cotton candy, fries, a hot dog, and drank lemonade and some of Grammy's snow cone! Thanks for coming with us again, Grammy!
First stop...petting zoo! I LOVED feeding the goats!!!
Check out this goat's funny teeth!
More feeding...
Feeding this funny guy!
Here I am with Mommy & Reesey on a helicopter ride...

I saw some adorable bunnies!
Mommy, Reesey & me...
We saw the chickens...hens...roosters...
My favorite part of the fair...the CHICKS!!!




Here we are with Grammy...
We saw some HUGE cows!
Of course, we saw the baby piglets...
Pigging out on cotton candy!
We fished for sharks, and I got to take home a new red fish!
He sleeps in my bed now!
On a ride with Mommy...

Feeding the goats VIDEO...

Chick VIDEO...

Stuffing my face with cotton candy VIDEO...

Slide VIDEO...