Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

I'm Fifty-Two Months Old!!!

October 23, 2010...I am now 52 months old! I'm getting so big and looking older every day. The biggest change for me over the last month is that now I'm having school at home with Mommy. I love it so much and am happy to have Mommy as my teacher this year. We are doing lots of fun things, I'm learning a lot, and I still have tons of time to play and do other fun things. I had so much fun being on a t-ball team this season. I was a good team player and loved every minute of it. I really love to read Thomas the Tank Engine books; farm-themed books; The Big Red Barn; Halloween books; my Cars sticker book; and just about anything Mommy picks out for me. I really love to read the Christmas catalogs that are starting to come in the mail. I study these and look for all kinds of things that I want. I also love the brochures that come with the Halloween villages, Christmas villages, and the Thomas trains. I've memorized all the Thomas trains, and now I know them all. My favorite shows right now are "Thomas & Friends", "Little Bear", and "The Backyardigans." I love to watch "Max & Ruby" at Grammy & Grandpa's. My favorite songs are "Don't Stop Me Now" and "Day-O." I love getting anything in the mail; taking a bath and playing with the Thomas bathtub squirters with Reesey; going to the library; reading with Mommy; playing sports and riding bikes with Daddy; seeing my friends at the Y; playing with my neighbor, Camden; getting a cookie and samples at the grocery store; talking about what I want for Christmas; doing the calendar (I have one in my room now that I can play with); playing outside; playing with my cars and the Thomas trains (most are Reese's); making up silly names; playing with Reesey and telling him that I love him; going to Grammy & Grandpa's house; collecting things; my bear, Valentine, and my fish from Uncle Mark & Aunt Kathy and the one from the fair; and coloring in coloring books.