Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Go Blue & VIDEOS...

October 8-10, 2010...We took a plane to Michigan to go to Ann Arbor for the weekend! I haven't been on an airplane in a while, so I was super excited to fly. Reesey & I were really well-behaved on the plane. We got to spend the weekend with Nana, her friend, Mike, Lindsey, Uncle Dan, Uncle Michael, Auntie Lish, and T.J. & Michael. We spent most of Saturday tailgating. I had such a blast with my cousins. My favorite part of tailgating was playing sports and the "Victor's Walk" where I heard/saw the Michigan marching band, saw the cheerleaders, and the best part of all...seeing all the Michigan football players and the coaches. GO BLUE!!!!!!!!

Reesey couldn't fall asleep in his crib, so I snuggled him.
Check out this cool Michigan car in the hotel parking lot!
Here I am pre-tailgating with Nana,
Lindsey, Daddy & Reesey...
I LOVE football!
T.J. & me...
I love my cousins baby Michael & T.J.!
Cousins & Brothers...
Don't worry...Thomas made it to the tailgate! Thanks, T.J.!
Mommy's fave...
Playing football with Mike & T.J.
I love you, Lindsey!
Balloons on the golf course!
M GO BLUE!
At the Victor's Walk, gotta get a pic with a cute cheerleader...
and a picture with the band...
T.J. & me...
Piggy back with Daddy...
Brothers...
Having fun with baby Michael & Reesey...
Group photo (L t0 R): Uncle Dan, me, Daddy, Mike,
Mommy, Reesey, Nana, Lindsey, Auntie Lish, baby Michael,
Uncle Michael, T.J., and Uncle Michael's friend, Ryan.
Tailgating VIDEOS... Football fun...


Victor's Walk...

The band...