Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 03, 2010

Fun with Family...

October 2-3, 2010...Auntie Jo Jo, Uncle Mike, Charlie, and Crosby came in town this weekend so we could celebrate Charlie's 4th birthday! Uncle Mark, Aunt Kathy, and Aunt Kathy's family also came in town on their way to Myrtle Beach. We all had a great time together. Charlie got spoiled with tons of cars from "Cars"!!!
Charlie & me...
Charlie's yummy ice cream cake...
Uncle Mark & Aunt Kathy...
The Pitts family...and me!
Cousins...Reesey, me, Charlie & Crosby...
Who loves Grandpa?? WE DO!!!!
Charlie didn't want to share his cars with me.
He is leaned over them hiding them from me!!!
BUSY! Now he's sharing!
At church with Uncle Mark, Aunt Kathy, Mommy, & Reesey...
Playing with Charlie at lunch...
At the park...
Loving life...